Mummies, bring the kids. It’s our Festival of Frights! Double, double, toil and trouble is coming your way.
Trick-or-Treat on October 31
From 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM, bring the whole family for frightastic trick-or-treating outside at the Third Street entrance near the BC Liquor Store. Visit the pop-up tent to receive your complimentary goody bag filled with candy provided by participating Capilano retailers (while supplies last).
Monster moment from October 16 to 31
Visit our augmented reality art installation (located across from Bell) to snap some pictures and videos of your little ghouls and goblins for the chance to win a $1,000 Halloween prize pack.
To enter the contest, just post an in-feed Instagram photo, video, or reel of the AR art installation, tag @shopcapilanomall #MonsterMoment in the caption, and follow @shopcapilanomall.
PRIZE PACK CONTENTS
- Capilano Mall gift card.
- Lip gloss from Claire's.
- Pumpkin candle and paint set from Dollar Tree.
- Frankenmallow bar, ogre eyeballs, and assorted chocolates from Purdys Chocolatier.
- Monster's, Inc. bag and pumpkin carving kit from Spirit Halloween.
- Fleece throw from QE Home | Quilts Etc.
- Pumpkin décor from Walmart.
- No purchase required.
- Contest begins on October 16, 2021, at 10:00 AM PST and ends on November 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST (“End Time”). QuadReal may, in its sole discretion, extend the End Time for the Contest. Entries received after the End Time may be disqualified by QuadReal in its sole discretion.
- There is a total of one prize available to be won as follows: one Halloween prize pack (approximate retail value: $1,000).
- Skill-testing question required. A potential winner must sign and deliver a release prior to receiving the prize.
- Open to residents of Metro Vancouver over the age of majority in the province at time of entry.
- Prize can only be picked up from Capilano Mall.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received before contest closes.
- Winner will be contacted via Instagram DM on November 4, 2021.
- Contest is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Instagram.