CEFA Early Learning School
Early Childhood Educator
This is no ordinary preschool! Designed for infants and children up to five years old, the CEFA-enriched curriculum features a unique pairing of core subjects (such as reading and math), with fine arts (including drama and yoga), providing children with the freedom to learn and grow through play.
CEFA Early Learning is looking for teachers with their Early Childhood Education (ECE) or IT certification to join our team of experienced Educators! We are a junior kindergarten program known for our enriched curriculum, CEFA certified teachers, and innovative approach to ECE. Our exciting program has been designed to inspire children to learn, get involved in projects, and have a wonderful school experience that they can carry with them to elementary school and beyond!
Openings: one full-time position (in CEFA’s three-year-old classroom).
Job Location: Suite 402, Capilano Mall (935 Marine Drive).
Hours of Work: 7.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
Start Date: March or April, 2019.
- A valid ECE or IT license to practice in BC
- A valid first aid certificate
- Enthusiastic about planning and teaching curriculum in a classroom setting
- Previous work experience or practicums in an early childhood environment is an asset
- ECE taking IT courses is considered an asset
- Starting Salary: $2764-$3100 a month (negotiable)
- A monthly bonus for Infant/Toddler certification ($150)
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and snack provided for teachers by our chef
- Spring break, August break, and Winter break off
- 4% vacation pay
- Five paid flex days off (to be used for sick days, vacation time, etc.)
- Full extended health benefits and MSP (Medical Services Plan) coverage
- Tuition discount for your child(ren)
- Training provided in our CEFA philosophy
- Paid preparation time to create activities
- Team building activities and staff parties
- Great work environment in a beautiful facility