QuadReal Property Group
Building Operator Level 3
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
About QuadReal Property Group
QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating and development company headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. Its assets under management total $67.1 billion. From its foundation in Canada as a full-service real estate operating company, QuadReal has expanded its capabilities to invest in equity and debt in both the public and private markets. QuadReal invests directly, via programmatic partnerships and through operating companies in which it holds an ownership interest.
QuadReal seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
- General maintenance of the interior and exterior including painting, minor drywall and concrete repairs, and overall housekeeping such as sweeping, litter removal, snow shoveling and pressure washing
- Perform the preventative maintenance and unscheduled repairs of HVAC, mechanical, plumbing, lighting, electrical, life safety systems and water treatment
- Assist with the management of waste, recycling and hazardous materials
- Assist with the management of energy and utility consumption, including environmental assessments and reporting
- Assist in maintaining sound building envelope, structural integrity, and roof maintenance
- Support the Marketing teams with event set-up for the retail centre and various marketing initiatives throughout the year
- Support capital projects to ensure smooth shopping centre operations
- Respond to tenant request in QR Connect work order in a timely manger and assist in solving problems as required.
- Record all service performance by using the Property Management platform supported by the property (ie: Angus Anywhere)
- Remain current and up to date with industry practices, legislative changes, and new technologies
- Understand the fire safety systems and emergency plans for the centre
- Other related duties as required
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-3 years’ related maintenance experience in construction, hospitality, facility and/or building operations
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both oral and written.
- Self-motivated team player who is committed to personal growth and ethical integrity.
- Proven strong relationships with industry peers and trade associations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning.
- Ability to achieve goals using logical and strategic approaches to resolving challenges; and is adaptable to new ideas and can embrace change.
- Ability to allocate one’s time effectively (prioritize) and manage multiple demands with tight deadlines; works under pressure and achieve quality results.
- Results and detail oriented.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills; ensures operations records, files and documentation are maintained in an orderly, accurate and timely fashion.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
- A valid drivers license
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.
QuadReal has introduced a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires full vaccination against COVID-19 for everyone working in our offices or sites. Accordingly, a successful candidate offered employment at QuadReal will need to provide proof of full vaccination prior to commencing employment, subject exemptions permitted under applicable employment and human rights legislation.