Assistant Store Manager
Thousands of great finds! Everything you need for every day, every holiday, every occasion — and every item is only $1.25 or less!
Dollar Tree is looking for a part-time Assistant Store Manager for our Capilano Mall store in North Vancouver, BC.
We are looking for applicants who want to grow and earn more money. At Dollar Tree, we realize that it’s our people that make us unique. Our growth is a mixture of our people, our unbelievable dollar plus deals, and our exemplary customer service. Dollar Tree is enthusiastically searching for an Assistant Store Manager who can work weekdays, evenings, and weekends to help fuel our growth in the North Vancouver market.
Dollar Tree empowers associates and store management to be successful in their careers. If you are looking for a company where you can learn, grow your career, and be a part of a success story with exciting career opportunities, Dollar Tree is the choice for you. If you are a dependable and responsible individual, preferably with dollar store or hardlines experience, we want to meet you!
Major Responsibilities for Assistant Store Manager
- Assist the Store Manager
- Customer service and management of all store personnel
- Hiring the most qualified candidates to meet the store’s needs
- Creative problem solving in a way that improves store service efficiency and productivity
- Performing all opening and closing procedures as well as weekly scheduling
- Implementing all operational and merchandising direction that is communicated from head office
- Maintaining a high standard of merchandising, placement, and store signage
Candidate criteria that best fits into our culture:
We value a great attitude, a take-charge outlook, as well as someone who is detailed in their responsibilities and has the ability to develop and lead people. It’s a tall order, and not everyone fits this bill, but if you do, the future is limitless at Dollar Tree. Those with previous retail experience in the grocery/hardlines side of retail and North Shore residents will be considered first. Dollar Tree is a fast-paced business. If you value growth, learning, and success, Dollar Tree is for you.
Candidates interested please apply in-store.
Assistant Manager Experience:
- Retail: 1 year (required)