March 23, 2017
Store Manager Position Now Available!
The first Suzy store opened its doors in 1966 and we continue to grow more than 40 years later! With over 140 stores across the country and an online store at www.suzyshier.ca, Suzy is one of Canada’s leading women’s fashion retailers with brand awareness coast to coast.
As a recognized brand in Canada, Suzy offers the latest fashions at outstanding prices. We are the preferred destination for the latest trends, key items and ‘must have’ essentials. Our buyers search the world for the most current fashions to ensure we bring our customers the latest trends at great prices. Fashion changes as quickly as our customers’ needs and Suzy continuously seeks to inspire our customer and meet those evolving needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced, results driven individual pursuing a career as a Store Manager.
- Ensuring the store meets sales plan by effectively utilizing available resources to maximize business opportunities and respond strategically and promptly to fluctuations in the business.
- Providing ongoing direction to sales associates to achieve or exceed sales budgets while maximizing customer service and product knowledge.
- Consistently drive results by keeping self and others focused on creating bottom-line results.
- Ensuring that customers come first by monitoring staff to ensure consistent adherence to the highest standards of customer service.
- Ensuring the overall store appearance such as the positioning of racks, maintenance, and housekeeping reflects company directives and is in accordance with company standards.
What you offer:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a management level retail environmentTeam building skillsSuperior time management and organizational skills
- Results driven attitude
- Ability to train and motivate
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- One of the best bonus incentive programs in the retail industry
- A comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees
- Employee discount at all of our banners
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suzy’s Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.